Follow this process when submitting your samples:
- Decide on the appropriate dating option/s.
- Prepare your sample/s. This depends on your sample type and size requirements.
- Complete the Sample Submission Form (PDF, Word Doc or Online)
- Send sample/s to the Waikato Radiocarbon Dating Laboratory. Check turnaround time for when you can expect results from testing.
- The Lab will email you confirmation once we have received the sample/s.
- The Lab will date the sample/s following our operating procedures.
- You will receive an Age Report that includes the calibrated age range for your sample/s.
We are unable to return spare sample material.
If you have any questions regarding the sample submission process, please contact us.