Radiocarbon Dating Research Projects
The Waikato Radiocarbon Dating Laboratory is involved in research projects around the globe, which cover a diverse range of radiocarbon dating topics/areas.
See below to find out more about some of our important research collaborations.
Important research collaborations:
- Accurately dating the Māori past using Marine shell
- Australia's Epic Story - Centre of Excellence for Australian Biodiversity and Heritage
- Accurate and Precise Calendar Dating of New Zealand Māori Pā
- Southern hemisphere radiocarbon calibration
- The passage of time: Dating the prehistory of Southern China and Southeast Asia
For more information contact:
Assoc. Prof. Fiona Petchey
Waikato Radiocarbon Dating Laboratory,
The University of Waikato,
Hamilton, New Zealand.
or by email to: [email protected]