Radiocarbon Dating Research Projects
The Waikato Radiocarbon Dating Laboratory is involved in research projects around the globe, which cover a diverse range of radiocarbon dating topics/areas.
See below to find out more about some of our important research collaborations.
Important research collaborations:
- Accurate and Precise Calendar Dating of New Zealand Māori Pā
- Atmospheric radiocarbon variations during the Younger Dryas stadial: The Younger Dryas Kauri research project
- Calendar age dating of the AD 232 Taupo eruption
- Connecting Country: The Jawoyn Homeland Project
- Human-environment interaction in Australia's tropical north: The Weipa shell mounds project
- Southern hemisphere radiocarbon calibration
- The passage of time: Dating the prehistory of Southern China and Southeast Asia